Attorneys / Lawyers / Mediators: Anderson Pfeiffer, PC
Our law firm is dedicated to providing professional and individualized services in the areas of probate, guardianship, trust and elder law.
Our Day to Day Services Include
- The preparation of wills
- Alternate forms of administration, such as small estate affidavits and affidavits of heirship
- Health care and estate powers of attorney
- Directives to physicians
- Emergency and permanent guardianship applications
- Estate administration applications
- Representing personal representatives during guardianship and/or estate administrations through closing
- Working closely with clients and families who are directly involved with caring for the elderly to help resolve nursing home related disputes.
Litigation Services Include
- Contested guardianships
- Contested estate proceedings
- Disputes relating to trusts and fiduciary duties
- Will contests
Our mediation services help individuals resolve their differences without the personal and financial costs associated with litigation. More often than not, cases can be resolved in a 1-2 day session, at a nominal cost when compared to what is normally incurred over years of litigation. Available to assist parties and their counsel are two certified mediators who jointly have mediated hundreds of cases.
Our attorneys/lawyers are dedicated to providing professional and individualized services in the most efficient and effective way possible while fostering an atmosphere of mutual respect, loyalty, and support for each other, our clients, and our community.
Attorneys Serving Galveston, Harris, Fort Bend and Brazoria Counties
The Anderson Pfeiffer law firm is conveniently located in Dickinson, Texas; central to Alvin, League City, Friendswood, Pearland, and Santa Fe. Our attorneys are licensed to practice law in the State of Texas and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
For additional information or to discuss your case, please contact the law offices of Anderson Pfeiffer, PC, at: 281-488-6535.